
This blog is about the religion I believe in: I was put on earth to bring glory to God, any thing else is a sale for self glory. Nor was I brought to earth to serve any Church, but I am here to serve God, by being as nice as I can be, without expecting anything in return, and keeping all things I do a secret between me and God only. Until a Church can answer questions on parts of the Bible ignored by the Churches, I will keep far away from them, so I will not blow away with them at the end of time. I know that God came to put judgment over the truth written in the old testament, like telling us the things that are not suppose to be in the text, for example; "an eye for an eye", and to update these sayings, like, telling us to use instead of an "eye for an eye", use "turn the other cheek." He also changed the ten commandments by adding to each commandment, "unless it will bring glory to God". The story of the little lamb falling into a well and the lamb being rescued by Jesus on the Sabbath, A day once believed to be a day you let the lamb die in the well, to honor the commandment, but saving the lamb was a great thing to do for God. So many were using the ten commandments to get out of helping others and Jesus was teaching them that this was wrong, by the things he did throughout his life he show us the right kind of life we were to live or that life, giving or helping others isn't suppose to be easy for us, we don't run from doing things unpleasing or down right nasty that we don't want to do and he even died to show us how much we were to give and do for others. Doing only things you enjoy doing for others is a sale that brings glory to you not God. One more thing; I was never given life to force anyone to follow the God I wish to honor, as the book says, "let those athirst drink of the living waters freely". It says "let" not "force".

No comments:
Post a Comment